Monday, March 8, 2010

My radio show

Some of you may know I have a weekly bluegrass music radio show. I have one version that airs here locally on KSYC, 103.9FM. I have another version that airs on Monday mornings at 8AM on KENC Radio...a streaming internet station. Below is a player that will allow you to listen to my show...hopefully anyway. The other player I was using started freaking out so I had to find something else. I came up with this simple one. Try it out, please, and let me know if it works for you. Thanks.


Oh yeah, I almost forgot...this is the show that was online this morning. It's a continuous 58 minutes with no breaks or commercials.

4 comments:

  1. Gene, that's really cool!

    There was a Bluegrass festival at Brierfield Ironworks Park in Alabama when I was in school (maybe they still do it? I've been gone a long time). The music was always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bluegrass festivals Jennifer. I'm playing with a band at several of them this summer...one of which I'm putting on. Great music and great people to be around. One of the best parts of the festival is sitting around and picking with folks all night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go. I love bluegrass.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a friend of Dave's is in a bluegrass band that travels all over too...we've talked about going with them one of these weekends. It'd be fun to see you and your wife again.

    ReplyDelete