Saturday, February 23, 2019

Blogging?

So, it's been a lot of years since I've visited the world of blogging. Before I got around Facebook blogging was "the place to be". So, my question now is...are folks still around doing this? Like most everybody I've spent all my social media time on Facebook for a long time, but honestly I liked blogging a LOT better. This was a much more intimate and welcoming format. That being the case I thought I'd spend some time poking around here and see what I can find. If you still exist as a real person please leave a comment. Thanks. 









1 comment:

  1. I also have a blog. I enjoy writing and have finally got to the conclusion I write for me, for memory keeping and am blessed when friends read and comment. Hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete