Saturday, March 2, 2019

So, here's the deal...I have purchased my own domain name, and a hosting plan, and I am going to move my blogging to my own site where I can control my own destiny.  Why? Well, because Facebook pissed me off for one.

I tried to share this blog with friends on Facebook to let them know I was changing locations for my postings. HOWEVER, Frickbook removed those posts as fast as I put them up and told me the posts violated their community standards. Seriously? What they meant was they don't want anybody reading actual content, and ESPECIALLY if it's not on the FB site. Fair enough, there's more than one way to skin a cat. 

I got to thinking, I wonder what happens if you provide a link to a specific PRIVATE website that is also used as a blog. I know Comedy Plus is hosted on it's own domain, so I used Sandee as a guinea pig, loosely speaking. I posted a link to her website on my FB page and low and behold it was just hunky dory! At that point I bought my own "stuff" and am actively building that site/blog. I'll keep poking away until I get it down over there. and will keep you updated here, but if you would please bookmark my new site here:


Turning The Pages Of Life 

Please check it out and let me know what you think. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Also, PLEASE leave a comment on the new site on the blog page so I can see how to manipulate that as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your own domain.

    ReplyDelete